This excellent app acts as a calorie counter and diet tracker. I’ve heard rave reviews about this app, but how does it work? You start by defining your goal, such as how much weight you want to loose (or gain), how much of this weight you want to loose in a week, a month , the weight loss frequency and how many times you want to exercise during the week.
If you have your close friends or people with similar goals to you using this app, you are all more committed because if you are not keeping track of your diary , your friends will know and they will encourage you to keep going. It’s quite a brilliant idea.
Rating 4 / 5
– Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for Android/iPhone. With the largest food database of any Android/iPhone calorie counter (over 3,000,000 foods), and amazingly fast food and exercise entry, we’ll help you take those extra pounds off! There is no better diet app – period.
– Largest food database of any Android/iPhone calorie counter – over 3,000,000 foods and growing daily
– Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
– Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, whichever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
– Diet with your friends – add friends and easily track and support each other’s progress
– Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, and recipe calculator, with full support for metric and English units.